Have fun with the future... it is here!
VR, AR, AI...oh my! These three little acronyms are going to impact the future greatly. Artificial Intelligence can take a supportive role for humans, changing the nature of how we live and work. On the other hand, Virtual Reality can help us understand, learn, and experience beyond the limits of human cognition. Researchers predict Augmented Reality will become a normal part of our everyday lives in the very near future too. Changes are coming. Let us take a closer look!
Artificial Intelligence is the most integrated with our day-to day life. Even your smart coffee maker or bluetooth connected lights operate with Artificial Intelligence.
1. Artificial Intelligence can play video games and be couch potatoes! When artificial intelligence was programmed to learn by being Curiosity-Driven, they ended up being curious enough to figure out how to win at different types of video games, without knowing what a game or winning means.
2. By reading the radio signals that bounce off your body, AI neural network technology can sense people through walls. This can help monitor the elderly or those with conditions that need close attention like those with multiple sclerosis and Parkinsons.
3. Artificial Intelligence usually goes hand-in-hand with automation. If artificial intelligence is well-trained enough to do its job, it can work without human supervision. Hence, automation!
Between Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality is the middle ground between virtual and reality.
1. Think board games are dead? Augmented reality will be reviving old board game classics like chess and Monopoly. Anyone up for up an AR game night?
2. 3D Movies are technically an early form of Augmented Reality.
3. Marketers estimate Augmented Reality will soon be an expected function with smartphones thanks to the popularity of AR games like Pokemon Go.
The most immersive of all the realities (you know, except for reality itself), virtual reality is all about transporting you to a fully digital world.
1. According to Executive Creative Director Henry Cowling of UNIT9, the biggest obstacle to Virtual Reality is convincing people to put on a giant headset.
2. Virtual Reality has the potential to transform how we watch movies. With VR, cameras are no longer fixed to one scene and audiences can experience a narrative at their own pace.
3. VR is a huge opportunity for Content Creators as it is still a small arena. Establishing yourself as a quality VR Content Creator can be similar to early Youtube adopters that are now globally recognized superstars. The growth of Virtual Reality depends on quality content. Without appealing quality content, there really is no reason for audiences to put on that giant headset.
Word Up: The Content Lifestyle
The future is full of fun facts when it comes to AI, VR, and AR. It sure will be exciting to see what new types of content will unfold from these emerging technologies. To get a taste of Artificial Intelligence for yourself, consider checking out Swomi Flyers. Swomi Flyers use AI to automatically direct a curated audience to your brands blog or website. To learn more, visit us at Swomi.com